vineri, 25 septembrie 2009

Scrisoare.

Uite ce faceam eu la ora de engleza cu Clara:


"Dear Annie,
I`m writing you from Moscow.I love Russia,but I`m feeling like a stranger!
How are you?Are you ok,Annie?
However you are,just beat it.Say "leave me alone" to everybody.
Anyway...Last night I saw a thriller.Amazing!!
Back to Moscow...I love the Earth..I should write a song about it.."Earth song"..
Yesterday I saw a really nice blouse but they have two kind of colours...What do you say?Black or white?
I met two guys yesterday.One of them seems to be really nice,but Sasha si really bad,you know?
I thought they`re my friends but I`m not sure they really care about me...
Do you remember the time when we were walking down the street?I miss those times...
I went in a club with a new friend,Diana,but she hurt herself and there was blood on the dancefloor,and the "dirty Diana" started to cry.
Do you remember my friend,Billie?Well,she has a new pair of jeans.Well,I borrowed Billie`s jeans,I wanted that pare of jeans my whole childhood.Now,I`m smiling.[I guess Billie`s not:D]

P.S. Don`t stop `till you get enough!

Love,Michael`s friends.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu